Monday, August 11, 2008

Falling Down

I've come to realize lately that being a christian and being a teenager isn't easy. Lately I've been having a lot of different things thrown at me that have seriously thrown me off track in my walk with CHRIST. I've had things of my past brought up that have made me question myself, I've had certain temptations that I thought I had control of come up and win again, and I've allowed myself to be brought down by my friends who, let's face it, aren't exactly the best influences on me.

Possibly the worst, and best, part about all of this is that my concious has become a lot louder than it ever was before I was really trying to live for CHRIST. Every time I do ever give in and do those things i know are wrong, its like the Holy Spirit is screaming out warning me not to do what I'm doing. As I said, it's not like I've never had a concious before now, its that I never cared. It just seems like recently I've been struggling a lot more than before with any of these things. Just like in Romans 7: 15-17 "I do not understand what i do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. And if what I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me."

I don't know why i do these things, all i know is the God's word is true, and he is all i need not to do these things. If i can put my trust and my faith in him, the he will bring me out of any storm i'm caught up in. and pick me up from any pit i've fallen in to. All i have to do is believe that he has forgiven me, and that he is still with me and everything else will fall into place where it belongs. With him all things are possible, and i know that everything i've struggled with may be to big for me to handle, but nothing is to big for God to handle.

No comments: